Thursday, September 20, 2012

A wedding in Oregon and a kitten

Another hiatus between posts I know....it's been a busy time for us. We recently went to Sandy, OR (just outside of Portland) to celebrate Michaela's cousin Amy marrying her long-time boyfriend Matt. We had a great time, it was a beautiful ceremony, with good food, good toasts, and great dancing...my kind of wedding!

I was in Philadelphia for work immediately following the wedding, but we're all back at home now and continuing to make Cool our "home".

Recently, we went to a community yard sale and walked away with a kitten. Yes, that's right...Michaela and I (who are major DOG people) came home with a cat....he's pretty cool...a little crazy at night, but Landon absolutely adores him and we managed to talk him out of naming the kitten "Flower" so it was a major win.

We'll try to post more soon...

Michaela climbing the very high tree at Doug and Marcia's


Landon showing us the proper way to tie a knot

Michaela and her Dad

A beautiful setting for a wedding!

The Happy Couple

Family Snapshot

What a clown!

Giving love to Momma!

All the Lovely Ladies

Beautiful setting, Beautiful Girl

Yes, it's a little weird

Enjoying the post-wedding par-tay!

With his new pal Finn

Pretty cute little guy...

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you guys got a kitty! He's super cute! I'm sure Landon is having a ball with him :) Great family pictures from the wedding!

    ReplyDelete