Saturday, May 19, 2012

Randoms

So  we've had a lot of random things happening the last few weeks. Most of it has revolved around Michaela's Western States Training as we are in the "peak weeks" and so the miles she is putting in is crazy. Anyhow, we've also managed to squeeze in some fun times while Nana has been here, and that's included my parents taking us out on their boat, visiting Auburn, CA for a vertical beer mile, and a few other odds and ends... I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking this time around...
Melisa and I at Michigan Bluff

Nana Rachael and Landon enjoying Auburn

Ahoy Matey!
Michaela and I before coming into Michigan Bluff

Captain Landon showing Grandpa Dennis how it's done

Showing Daddy the proper use of a hammer while setting up a tent in the backyard

Enjoying the boat with Grandma Dawn

At swinging bridge. This was a tough day
Michaela the rock star...Western States training going strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment